Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Newest Los Angeles Questions
- Hey everyone. I'm an 18 year old guy that's just really missing something in my life and I feel it would be my best bet to fill that void by actually going out and trying to meet someone. I would really appreciate any guidance or suggestions for someone my age to go and meet an awesome and attractive guy.
- I met a guy on a thing I saw advertised as a gay telephone system and now can't figure out how to find him again. Anyone know how that might work? The number was 775 333 1212. Now when I call in I get other guys but cant find him!
- Coming to LA for the weekend of my 21st birthday, I want to try out Eagle LA and maybe Gold Coast, I'm someone who likes to sit, drink, make new friends, but therein lies the problem; I know all of one person in LA, a friend from back home, but, they aren't someone to take me out to the bars. I'm basically looking for friends, drinking buddies, people to visit when I can escape from Fort Irwin, out here in the lonely Mojave (US Army going on three years) Well, if anyone wants to do me the favor of becoming an alibi for that weekend, just try me here, yeahhh, and, since this is an Ask, in general, any places someone would recommend for someone who wants to get to know the community, make new friends and drink.
- Coming to LA/Hollywood for the first time 7/27 - 7/31. I would like some inside information on the best hotel/place to stay on a budget and what would be the best club's to check out... Small town, middle aged, fun loving guy wanting to experience as much of WeHo or whatever area would be best for a few days. I was wanting to stay close to the gay mecca area, so I would not have to drive,but I understand it is not really safe to walk... I don't know if it would be best and more feasible on a budget to stay a little further from the strip and cab in and out or try to find something as close as possible...Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks guys!! Hope to see you out!
- Coming to LA for the very first time and staying at the Hollywood Hotel. Any suggestions on clubs and bars to go to? I will be relying on public transport or cabbing it if not within walking distance. Any help is greatly appreciated