Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
1 answers to this question
Newest Los Angeles Questions
- Hey everyone. I'm an 18 year old guy that's just really missing something in my life and I feel it would be my best bet to fill that void by actually going out and trying to meet someone. I would really appreciate any guidance or suggestions for someone my age to go and meet an awesome and attractive guy.
- I met a guy on a thing I saw advertised as a gay telephone system and now can't figure out how to find him again. Anyone know how that might work? The number was 775 333 1212. Now when I call in I get other guys but cant find him!
- Coming to LA/Hollywood for the first time 7/27 - 7/31. I would like some inside information on the best hotel/place to stay on a budget and what would be the best club's to check out... Small town, middle aged, fun loving guy wanting to experience as much of WeHo or whatever area would be best for a few days. I was wanting to stay close to the gay mecca area, so I would not have to drive,but I understand it is not really safe to walk... I don't know if it would be best and more feasible on a budget to stay a little further from the strip and cab in and out or try to find something as close as possible...Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks guys!! Hope to see you out!
- Coming to LA for the very first time and staying at the Hollywood Hotel. Any suggestions on clubs and bars to go to? I will be relying on public transport or cabbing it if not within walking distance. Any help is greatly appreciated
- OK, so I'll be in LA in early May and want to know where the gay beach can be found, and if can wear a thong at the gay beach. Also, will I get homophobic insults if I wear a thong.