Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Racism is still alive and well in the gay community. How does it affect you and how do you perpetuate it (or not)?
• What are the negative race stereotypes in the gay male community?
• Are we all racist in some way?
• Are we more or less sensitive to minority communities because we are all part of a minority community: the gay male community?
• How does race affect the life of the gay men’s community?
• Do we handle it better or worse than mainstream America?
• How big a role does race play in our dating and sex lives? Does it matter?
West Hollywood Library, Community Conference Room – Park Level
(Validated parking is available in the 5 story parking structure – park on level 3)
625 North San Vicente Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069
2nd Thursday of every month, 7:30 pm
West Hollywood Library
Event on Facebook
8764 Melrose Ave
ONE Archives Gallery & Museum
626 N Robertson Blvd
Tortilla Republic Weho
616 N Robertson Blvd
606 N Robertson Blvd
661 N Robertson Blvd