Racism is still alive and well in the gay community. How does it affect you and how do you perpetuate it (or not)?
• What are the negative race stereotypes in the gay male community?
• Are we all racist in some way?
• Are we more or less sensitive to minority communities because we are all part of a minority community: the gay male community?
• How does race affect the life of the gay men’s community?
• Do we handle it better or worse than mainstream America?
• How big a role does race play in our dating and sex lives? Does it matter?
West Hollywood Library, Community Conference Room – Park Level
(Validated parking is available in the 5 story parking structure – park on level 3)
625 North San Vicente Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069
2nd Thursday of every month, 7:30 pm
West Hollywood Library
Event on Facebook
8764 Melrose Ave
ONE Archives Gallery & Museum
626 N Robertson Blvd
Tortilla Republic Weho
616 N Robertson Blvd
606 N Robertson Blvd
661 N Robertson Blvd