Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Here's what we do...
1. No readings, No poetry, No judging. We tell stories off the cuff.
2. If you want to tell a story, write your name on a piece of paper, put it in the jar. I pull names randomly.
3. You will have Five minutes to tell any story your heart desires.
3. We listen completely to the stories told, because we respect each other.
4. I talk some smack and tell some stories, in-between the stories you tell.
5. We hug and congratulate one another.
6. Get ready to fall in love with GFS, because it's inevitable.
Doors open at 7pm, stories start at 8pm. It's FREE!
7. After-Party Funkmosphere East at
The Virgil (formerly Little Temple)
4519 Santa Monica Blvd.
The Last Bookstore
Event on Facebook
Museum of Neon Art, Neon Cruise
136 W 4Th St
107 West 4th St.
Cole's Pacific Electric Buffet
118 East 6th St.
532 South Olive St.
Mustache Mondays (@La Cita)
336 S Hill St